Thursday 8 May 2014

I Has More Ouchies...

Okay, I'm back from my doctors appointment and found out I have a Basal Cell Carcinoma... I freaked out for a little bit, until I actually looked up what it is... for those who don't know here's where you can read up on the subject:  BCC LINK I'll find out by Monday if I need to have more of the area removed... Lesson learned: Always be sun protective = sunscreen, hats, long sleeves, and sunnies... it's not worth the risk of it turning out to be something worse.

Other than that I'm sticking to my end of June writing schedule... because I'm determined to have those 5 projects finished and subbed.

Today I'm also filling in all the forms for Totally Bound Publishing and once I've finished I will send everything back in to the wonderful Faith B-B. I've learnt one valuable lesson through all of this - I need to clean all the crap out of my files so that it's easier to find stuff - that's what took the longest - just locating where I had saved the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment