Sunday 13 April 2014

Today I Have...

I've been so damn busy today... I made it halfway through my galley proof on Sons of Evenmore 2: Blood to Blood... I can't wait to show off that cover when I get it.

I've tried to convert one of my previous Silver books to resubmit elsewhere... The Gaean Prophecies: Admetus Gaea... Not sure where I'll sub it yet. But you will be the first people I tell when I decide.

I took time out to go through different publishers submission guidelines so that I can format the MS in advance. Also found myself  (or I should say Sue M found me) a new beta reader... I would like to welcome Anna B to my humble world.

2 comments:

  1. Well doesn't that one look awesome. Its on my list for my next big splurge on books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... the last few weeks for me have been hectic... but I'm finally starting to get back on track.

      Delete