Wednesday 2 April 2014

Quick Update...

Okay, it's now been almost a week since we lost Luke but I wanted to give you all some good news.

Pictured here are the Walker family - Left to right are Riley, Charlie, Catherine, Odin, and Luke.

Catherine, his beautiful wife is starting to heal. And everyday I thank the be-all-&-end-all that she is... those kids deserve their mother to be there for them, and thankfully it looks like she will make a slow & hopefully full recovery.

Luke's funeral is this Friday - so I probably won't be back on the net until after that.

The latest Chronicle article.

9 comments:

  1. sending my love to you N.j. I am happy to hear your niece is on the mend. Friday will be a very trying time for you all but know that everyone will be thinking of you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your family loss. Talk to you later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, my heart goes out to you and your family. Sending all my good thoughts and prayers your way. Speak to you soon. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweet NJ,
    Our thoughts are with you.
    Hugs, Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So terribly sad... hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss. I still can't help thinking that I'm so glad the other people lived. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. My condolences for the loss of a family member. Never easy to lose someone. With time healing will take place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone... in this trying time I have learnt that tragedy brings together everyone. I can not believe the amount of support we've had concerning the children... Catherine is doing better and will hopefully soon be breathing on her own... somebody was watching over her for certain to make sure those 3 beautiful children weren't left orphans.

    ReplyDelete