Wednesday 19 March 2014

Getting Back On Track...

I finally feel like the fog that has been shrouding my mind since mid January has started to evaporate. I'm now sleeping a lot better... so I'm thinking the exercising is working... I can't wait to get through the first 30 days of my ISAGENIX so that I'm completely detoxed and ready to start the next adventure in my life.

I managed to write 1.5K yesterday which is the most I've done in the last two months - actually aside from edits I haven't actually written anything new... so I'm taking this as a good thing.

Today I'll be working on Toowoomba Boys: Dancing With Demons & the Goodreads free read story for the Don't Read In The Closet: Loves Landscape.... my story is: I Couldn't Care Less What You Think. I'll work 9:30- 11:30 a.m. on ICCLWYT & 12- 2pm on TB:DWD.

I was supposed to get my flu shot today but the doctor's run out so now I have to wait until Friday. I'll always get my shot because since I've been getting them I haven't had my 4 bouts of Bronchitis per year... For which I'll be forever grateful. I hate getting sick.

You will be happy to know I found my missing Thirty Seconds To Mars CD: Love Lust Faith & Dreams... all is good again in the world. So on that note I'm off to get some actual work done for today - I'll chat to you all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment