Wednesday 29 January 2014

Migraines & Story Ideas

I think I have suffered with migraines for as long as I can remember... 

My doctor says they're caused from stress, but I don't believe that.

I have another theory...

I think I get migraines the most when my brain has decided to give me as many story ideas as possible all at the same time. and my mind is unable to function until I have at least written down a crap load of notes on each one freeing up some space inside my head... This is usually when Vlad decides to get the hell out of dodge until there is some semblance of order back in place.

This is about day three of my current migraine... I've passed the stage where where I have the rainbow halo of lights in my vision and I want to be locked in a dark room and sleep it all away. Now, I'm at the stage where I can't focus enough on my WIPS to finish them - but I am able to take notes on the scrambled chaotic mess inside my head... where I have worlds/ characters/ species/ and the basis of the ideas all there waiting to be taken notice of.

Here's hoping that the migraine does what it came for and leaves... I already have enough WIPS without adding more to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment