Thursday 2 January 2014

Day 2... What's the Hap!!!

I had a crap night's sleep last night - my mind just wouldn't shut down - could be because of all the voices in my head wanting their stories written next. Believe me that can get bloody noisy as hell.

To be honest I don't know what I will work on next. I'm just going to see what takes my fancy as soon as I write the last 2K of Sons of Evenmore: Blood To Blood. This will be finished today and sent to my beta James A.

"DONE!"

I can't wait to see what the wonderful Reece Dante comes up with cover wise for The Gaean Prophecies: Admetus Gaea

I need a new office chair - the one I have the lock keeps popping out and I nearly topple backwards - so not fun.

Why is it whenever you decide to clean your office/work station you always end up losing shit? I seriously have no clue where I've put some of the things I lose - though some people will find this funny the missing cheque book (that I lost way back in the beginning of last year) finally turned up. Em found it in her room - how it got there I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment