Wednesday 22 January 2014

BAS done... hopefully, & other goss!

I have sent off all my receipts and stuff to my wonderful bookkeeper Christine Dixon. Hopefully I haven't forgotten anything important.

I got a bill from my accountant the other day telling me this was the final notice asking for payment - problem was it was the first notice I ever got... maybe they sent my bill to someone else. I can't figure them out.

It took me nearly all day getting everything up to sate so I didn't get to write today I will have to play catch up tomorrow with Toowoomba Boys: Dancing with Demons. Right now I'll just tinker on some other stuff. Though I did send off the Cover Art request form to the lovely Christie N for Sons of Evenmore: Blood to Blood, and heard back that I should have some edits by the weekend.

And on top of all of that I have the basis of a new story idea running around inside my head clouding it for everything else... I now for a fact I won't be thinking rationally writing wise until I have written at least a couple of notes down... As yet I have no clue what the story is about but I can see the two characters as plain as day in my mind.

We're in the midst of another heatwave here and it's killing me... even with the aircon I just can't seem to focus on anything. Though, at least I have aircon... Em & my hubs are out working construction... hope they drink lots of water. All the cats (I have 3 - Droogie, Willow, & Toby) have decided that my office is the best place to cool down...

On that note I will away and catch you all on the flipside.

No comments:

Post a Comment