Wednesday 6 November 2013

Woo-hoo! Contract signed.

This morning I woke up to the best surprise in my inbox... A Contract waiting to be signed with MLR Press for the The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows... I can't wait for you all to read the next instalment of Michael Marsden's life. I should start edits in just over a month. I now have to fill in blurb forms and cover art requests.

I'm also staying on track with NaNoWriMo - The Sons of Evenmore: Blood to Blood. I've just started writing chapter four.

Dang it - I just took the bins out to the curb to be emptied and got attacked by ants and bitten all under the ball of my left foot. Fricken hell, it hurts like a bitch... I'm allergic to ants. So now waiting and watching as my foot swells up (not deathly allergic which is a good thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment