Monday 18 November 2013

What's up...

Saw this picture on Face book and instantly had new story ideas running through my head.

I'm not sure if the plot line is even plausible so at  the moment I have just jotted it down so that I can come back to it at some later date in time.

I'm supposed to be caught up in NaNoWriMo but in all honesty I have fricken writers block... So Sons of Evenmore: Blood to Blood is slow going.

I have so much going on in my home life that I don't have enough time in the day to get everything done - & doesn't that just suck.

We are also experiencing some freaky-arsed storms lately. The roar of the wind before the rain comes sounds like a huge river rushing towards us... The bad part is I know it's just the beginning of our storm season so we will have worse to come - fingers crossed we don't flood again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment