Monday 4 November 2013

So fricken hot...

It is so fricken hot where I live today that even the air-con isn't doing it's job. Though, I've noticed the cats are all with me in my office as it is now the coolest room in the house. I've had to tape up a huge sheet of cardboard in my office window until my hubs can either fix the screen he broke or replace the lower windows with wood... I am tired of my feel getting sunburnt.

Today I'm back to working on my NaNoWriMo story Sons of Evenmore: Blood to Blood. It is coming along nicely over the next two days I hope to catch up and get back on track to finishing on time.

FUCK!!! I have the worst cramp in my right upper arm it is burning like crazy...Bring on the Ice Gel spray and get rid of that sucker.

Okay enough chatting for today I have to get back in and get some more writing done... Before I forget here's an update on Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse will be in formatting in about two weeks... The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows is being looked at now, and The Gaean Prophecies: Admetus Gaea is still waiting for the editor to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment