Monday 25 November 2013

Been busy & then some...


























Okay, so I have been busy as fuck since last Thursday. My eldest sister (Saff) is in hospital so I have been running around doing errands for her. Also with trading in my car I've had to do stuff for that (so much fricken drama). Then I went to the Chiropractors with my kiddo - mainly because I wanted to go shopping - I picked up a dress to wear when I go out to dinner with Z Allora, her hubs, & my kiddo.

This what the dress looks like (model so isn't me). Em picked it out for me to wear. It feels really nice on. I have a coffin hand bag that I will use. All that's left is to decide on what shoes to wear with it. Should I go chunky heels or delicate heels? Mind you I am more the chunky type of girl. I'll also be wearing black stocking under the dress as my legs are so white you need sunglasses to look at them. I just don't want to be held responsible for blinding some poor innocent human being.

Em and I are excited to be seeing Z and her hubs again - also we've never been to Dracula's so  it should be loads of fun. Hopefully will have the new car by then.


This is the handbag I was talking about. My sister in-law gave it to me a couple of years ago. When not in use it's an ornament in my office. It looks right at home sitting amongst all my Gargoyle ornaments/statues.

Though in between times I have been organising to have some wonderful authors on my blog during the month of December.

Also: The talented and amazing Kris J, has let me know Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse has been given a release date - you will know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment