Wednesday 2 October 2013

Signed a new contract and other updates.

I am doing EIC edits on The Connelly Chronicles: Family Connections... and will try and get them back to the wonderful Kathy K at some stage today or tomorrow. At least these edits are not many... I did all the hard stuff with Jamie DR... who was a tremendous help to me. I like it when they explain things and give me example so that I can understand it... You all know how badly I suck at punctuation. I got them done and returned today which is a good thing just in case I have to go over them again.

I also signed another contract with Silver Publishing on The Gaean Prophecies: Admetus Gaea... to be honest I don't even remember subbing it but I received the contract today and filled in the cover art stuff twice because I lost the the first lot I filled in-- I managed to erase it all-- go me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment