Monday 7 October 2013

Galley proof done...

Spent most of yesterday and today doing the galley proof on The Connelly Chronicles: Family Connections. I have just sent them back to the wonderful Kathy K.

Yesterday I also did galley edits on By the Way for the OZ MM Meet Anthology: Blokes in Love. That is off to finish being formatted now. 

So now I am back to drawing the maps for front of The Gaean Prophecies: Admetus Gaea. Still having problems with them but I will get them completed in the next couple of days before I head off to Sydney.

When I have the maps drawn I will post them here so you can all have a look-see at what I'm talking about...A cartographer I am not. They will be very basic, but hopefully they will do the job I have intended for them.

Weirdly, I think my brain is on overload at the moment. I feel like I don't have a second to spare with all the things I have going on in my life... And today the damn phone has been running off the hook and driving me insane... I hate talking on the damn phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment