Monday 30 September 2013

The last week & me.

Well my sister was here for the week and I was sick for nearly the whole time... Ross River Fever kicked my arse and I slept most of the week away. I'm feeling much better today.

Though I see by my posts I did do another round of edits on: The Connelly Chronicles: Family Connections, and sent them back to the amazing Jamie D. R...

Today I'm spending the day cleaning out my drop box and external hard drive... Just to get rid of all the crap folders... I plan on making 2014 more productive with easier access to things so I don't have to keep searching for files or pictures when I need them... I'm also going to separate the pictures by type by hair colour and by nationality. I think this will make my life a hell of a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment