Friday 20 September 2013

Have you ever?

Have you ever had the feeling of loss when you finally finish something you have been working on for over a year-- Do you feel like something is missing? Well, that's how I feel now that the taxes are finally done.

Though on the other hand I have had a very productive day... I redid my writing schedule for the rest of this year and next year. I also made a list of all my series and the books therein so I can cross them off as they are done... It'll make me feel like I'm accomplishing something.

I've also found out from my MLR Press editor Steve L that Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse has been sent to line editing... so I'm one step closer. Now I just have to wait and see what he thinks of The Lines Of Marsden: Living In Shadows... Hopefully it will get picked up as well. In December I'm hoping to also submit to him, Sons of Evenmore: Blood To Blood.

I'm also waiting to hear back from my beta reader: James A on The Gaean Prophecies: Admetus Gaea... Then it will be off to Cinder's O to see if she can pick up any holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment