Thursday 29 August 2013

Updates...

Firstly: this picture is here just because I think It's awesome. and I'll add it to my file of inspirational pictures.

Now for the updates:
  • I've finished 1st round edits on The Connelly Chronicles: Family Connections. I sent them back to Jamie D R.
  • Sent Then Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows back to my beta James A. He's doing one last run through.
  • I just participated in a Silver Publishing featured author interview which will be coming out in the future - I'll let you all know when.
  • Finding a new book keeper is harder than I thought because once they start talking techno I have no clue what's going on... but hopefully Christine D will sort everything out.
  • I'll be away tomorrow as I have to take Em to her chiropractor session, and my mum is tagging along to buy some more books... I can't deny buying books is a good thing.
  • Typing up all the long hand notes on The Lines of Marsden: You Make Me Die In Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment