Tuesday 20 August 2013

So It Begins...Again.

Well, I ended one story and started right into the next three... there's a method to my madness - I swear. I'm merely trying to get as much writing done as I can before I get hit with edits on the three I've already subbed and got contracts for.

Yeah, I'll probably be running on lack of sleep for awhile... So I may be rambling on here a lot. But hey, I figure it's my blog so I can. I know, I know, you already know I've a tendency to ramble & rant - Gives a whole new meaning to R & R now doesn't it?

Next three in the writing line.

The Lines of Marsden: You Make Me Die In Pieces
Lancaster's Way: A Different Way Of Seeing
Preternatural High: Welcome To My World (YA)

2 comments:

  1. You know yourself and what you need to do. I am star struck by you. Doing so many things at one time

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd get bored if I only worked on one... and I am getting in practice for when I do NaNoWriMo... It's up to you and Yoda to make sure they make sense. I just write the damn things.

      Delete