Saturday 10 August 2013

Rambling About What To Do Next...

Okay, I'm almost at the end of writing The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows. and as sad as I am to see it end - I'm also breathing a sigh of relief.

I have decided hat I'll finish Lancaster's Way: A Different Way of Seeing next for Deb... because she asked so nicely. 

I'll also pull out and dust off both Blog stories for Cinders O. I know I was slack and I shouldn't have just stopped them cold - Bad NJ!!!

Then to top that off NaNoWriMo is coming up and I have to try and think of what I want to write... should it be one 50K piece, or should I try and get out two of my Novella's at 25K each? I'm leaning more to the two novella's, but if I do that then which ones should they be? 

My mind is so full of stories that I'm just not sure where to start. Vlad keeps telling me to hurry the hell up because it's getting crowded inside my head.

2 comments:

  1. Busy busy bee on the writing front.

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always babe... I have only one scene to write in TLOM: LIS. and it is done.

      Delete