Sunday 25 August 2013

Crazy Busy...

Got first round of edits on Windblown Kisses: My Knight In Tarnished Armour... scary but I'll try and get them done right. (This picture of Jonathan Rhys Meyers is how I picture Ray Connelly). Hopefully I may have cover artwork to share with you soon.

Still no news on the next round of edits for Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse from Steve L - last communication was we're nearly to the next step in the editing phase which is exciting - hopefully have cover artwork for this soon as well.

I'm still doing the last read-through of The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows. I'm not changing much just mainly taking out the unnecessary words and checking time lines.

Also trying to keep up with the tree other current projects (The Lines of Marsden: You Make Me Die In Pieces - Lancaster's Way: A Different Way Of Seeing - Preternatural High: Welcome To My World) though, they'll be placed on hold until my edits go back to Jamie R.

No comments:

Post a Comment