Tuesday 23 July 2013

Today I am...

Today I'm going to finish the first round of edits on Experimentals: Blessed With A Curse... I have to add a scene... And weirdly I think this is a good thing. (They have been completed and Sent back).

I also need to finish the last 6K on Walk This Way - the free read for Oz mm Meet in October. Once I can get that done and off to James A, then I can sub it to the person who is putting the anthology together. If you haven't checked out the meet he is a little info.

I also have to try and finish typing up Chapters 11-14 of The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows...
slow going but I will get there eventually in a couple of more chapters I will be done. Though, on this book I'm sure the editor will ask me to split the chapters... I always find that so hard to do.

In book three: You Make Me Die In Pieces the heart of the line comes together and they have to work out how the hell to work as a cohesive unit and not accidentally kill each other in the process. And a bit more of Michael's prophecy comes to light.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the updates...how cold is it over there? I am going to GRL this October can't wait

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's About 8 degrees here - which is about 46.40 in American weather. You should have fun at GRL - Em and I aren't going this year... and I will keep the updates coming.

      Delete