Monday 1 July 2013

Just A Quickie...

<= This is just a nice bit of eye candy courtesy of Cinders O She is helping me locate inspirational pictures for some of my characters. - This guy right here is for Dominic (no last name as yet) and he is not all that he seems.

Lunch yesterday was totally awesome and it was great to put faces to names. It's a good feeling I will actually know people before October rolls around. Found out we all have so much in common, even though we come from different backgrounds.

Cinders O is at this moment reading through Windblown Kisses: My Knight in Tarnished Armour... and has already pointed out some interesting things to me so when I get it back I will have a little bit of tweaking to do... but I don't mind because she is doing exactly what I asked her to do. I think as the author I don't see what the reader does and I know this will be a great insight for me. I am hoping that by the end you as the readers won't get left with any unanswered questions.

Today I am working on Walk This Way which is a short 10K story and will be somehow involved with the OZmmMeet in October... I will keep you informed on what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment