Monday 17 June 2013

Yes! I'm Back...

<= This guy came from somewhere. Actually, I have no clue where I borrowed him from, but he has a story behind him. => Your job is to tell me what his story is, so I  have a basis of where to start. This is what I need:

Name...
Age...
Species...
Job...
Love Interest (& what said love interest stats are)...
Story title (& is it a series)...
Story prompt...
& anything else you want to share...

I had the last 2 days off (family time)... mind you I do feel better for having the break away from the computer and when I let my mind go it actually started working properly again... At some God-awful-hour this morning, I woke up with the ending/last chapter for book 3: Pools of Amethysts (may have a title change still thinking on it) in The Lines of Marsden. Now once I finish the last 7K of head hopping in Windblown Kisses: My Knight in Tarnished Armour (or as an alternative title) The Connelly Chronicles: Ray. I'll get back onto TLOM.

Exercising is going well I have already lost 2 kg (4.4 lbs) in the last week and can only hope that it keeps on as it is. I will give you updates every now and again if I remember.

4 comments:

  1. His name is Larsen, his age is not equivelent to Earth years as he's an interdimensional traveler, a bounty hunter in pursuit of being who steals the greatest minds in the universe to work for a sinister think-tank.

    He comes to earth to beat his rival to a doctor who's on the verge on discovering the secret of of longevity. Vandiver Pate is thirty-seven, married to his research and deeply in the closet. He's secretly conducted longevity experiments on his cat, Chloe, who is now twenty-five. Only, his fomula not only extends life, it increaes intelligence. Not only can Chloe talk, she speaks three languages. Now, if only he can share his findings with the world, before he's locked in a cage somewhere, churning out ideas for The ID Thief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one and yes I could definitely work with this prompt - Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I emailed ya my thoughts... mmmaaaahhhhh

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got the email and I have saved everything - at first I read the name wrong and cringed... because we all know how much I dislike Brad Pitt... or is that a story I haven't told yet. Actually there is no story just Brad and Leo De Caprio do absolutely nothing for me (don't even know if I have spelt Leo's name right)... But I did like the basis of the prompt, and I will have future questions.

      Delete