Monday 24 June 2013

New Computer Tower Up & Running.


This picture above is my new screen saver... though Em tells me she is gonna change it - LOL. Can you believe she banned me from using David Bowie & Jonathan Rhys Meyers? I love being back with y larger screen (yes, sometimes SIZE matters). The hardest part besides losing shit and not being able to find it again is that I have to learn a whole new keyboard... everything is so different from my laptop. And again I have to remember the mouse - as rubbing the desk in front of the keyboard does absolutely jack-shit.

The other bad thing is I now have to put all my CD's back onto the iTunes & I have over a thousand of them it will take me weeks, but in the end it will be worth it. Well, that's what I keep telling myself.

On that note I will away as I have stuff to do before I settle down and write - for the next week I am working on The Diamond Rose: Undercover Hearts... This is a story which change drastically from what I thought it was going to be.  In the end I know it will be a better story so I'm letting Billy and CJ have their own way - for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment