Sunday 14 April 2013

The Lines of Marsden

Today I've gotten everything off my agenda so that I can sit down and work on the next re sequencing  chapter in The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows... Plus I'm adding a scene where a still very human Gypsy takes on a paranormal - all in the name of protecting Michael.  This is also the scene where I introduce Maffa & Jaffa (twin wolves).

Most of this is already written I just have to move the scene's to where I now want them to take place. Mind you Michael, Christian and Doyle are telling me to pull my finger out and get on with it - (apparently I have a tendency to get sidetracked).

4 comments:

  1. Are you gonna do taboo with the twins I hope and pray you are...lol

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually no - one ends up with Charm and the other ends up with a fey guy... the closest I get to taboo is cousins in this series. And in Hearts Among the Stars: In The Next Room (I have foster brothers in a relationship they grew up in the same house) - does that help?

      Delete
  2. Lol whatever you think sweet I am just happy for anything you give us but yeah foster brothers are good I like a little taboo. I know we are not a big audience but Iam a mmember. Xxoo

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete