Saturday 30 March 2013

Why is it...

Seriously, why is it when I shut down my computer - I suddenly have an influx of story idea's and then I am forced to write everything in long hand so I can type it up the next day. My typing up pile is growing. I still have yet to get onto the computer:

Chapter 6 rewrite of The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows
Chapter 1 of Sons of Evenmore: Blood to Blood
Chapter 1 & 2 of Toowoomba Boys: Dancing with Demons
Chapter 1-7 of Flood Gates

Mind you these aren't the only things I have been doing last night I read the first half of JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood 11: Lover at Last. Even though I love that it still follows the main story line of the brotherhood fighting the lessening society... I found it hard too because I counted 6 separate story lines in this book and we weren't with the main characters enough to really get a feel for there story - so that for me was a little disappointing... I will finish the book tonight. Even though I was a tad disappointed I still love the book because this is a great series that I have followed since they first hit the streets running in their shitkickers. I guess you wanna know who is my favourite character well I have two. First and foremost I have John Matthew & Vishous... I love Blay & Qhuinn as well but John Matthew has always been my guy.

Today I am also taking a time out to go and see The Host, Em and my niece are taking me out to see it for my birthday (yes I know my birthday was nearly two months ago) but better late than never the other one they are taking me too doesn't come out until August (The Mortal Instruments) which is okay with me.

The Host I have favourite characters as well - in the book I loved Jeb, Wanda & Ian. I did feel for Melanie & Jared, but nine times out of ten I just wanted to shake the shit out of Jared. I will tell you what I thought of the movie tomorrow when I get back on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment