Tuesday 5 March 2013

Today I Am...

Today I am working on I Should Have Known Better... which is supposed to be part of the 80's Mixed Tape Anthology for MLRPress. Yet somehow the damn thing has taken on a life of its own and has led me on a whole different path. I'm not sure if it's still in line with what the Anthology wants. I may have to email Kris J and ask...

Once this story is completed I'm going to work on making myself up character files so I can have notes etc on them and what series they are in and which once they may make a cameo in. I once had one that I downloaded, but I couldn't work out how to use the damn thing. In all honesty that was a couple of computers ago... so if anyone knows of a good program I can use for this let me know.

Other than that I'm trying really hard to finish off all my WIPS so I can get them into my wonderful editor Kimberly B...  and then I can start on some more. 

I would like to thank Toni Ward and Cinders for their comments and helpful suggestions for a story line. I will end up using both... maybe not in the same story, but I will definitely have a crack at both ideas they were awesome.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO the story took a turn and has a mind of its own. And hey Happy about you finishing the WIP's more books whooo yoooo. lol I am a book slut and I need help...lmao. Looks like it is Good Morning over there I hope your day is filled with happiness. It is almost 630pm here I will be on for a few as my hubby is in Detroit Michigan. And you are welcome with the help I like doing stuff like that with writers.

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always welcome you help my friend - saves me from having to think - LOL.

      Delete