Sunday 17 March 2013

I'm Back...

Yes, I'm so happy I could cry... well not literally, but I have a free day so I can write - no building for me today... I can tell you I hate plasterboard... that dust gets everywhere...

So on my day of freedom I need to write... I don't care what it is as long as I'm putting words down somewhere... Did I tell you guys in the rare few minutes I had during building I scrapped the third book in the Toowoomba Boys series Dancing with Demons and started from scratch. I think this time around it will be a better story line. 

OTHER GOOD NEWS: My friend Embry Carlysle has subbed her first story at MLRPress; so I need you all to keep your fingers crossed for her, and send her happy thoughts while she waits to hear back. I have all the faith in the world she will get picked up.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are taking care of yourself. Embry WILL make it crossing fingers and toes. Need to read some vampire stories. Whhot

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome... I am going great and I think I have three more days of freedom from building Ted will call me if he needs help. So I plan on getting as much writing done as possible.

      Delete