Sunday 11 November 2012

Ugh!!! & December Update.

My head feels like it is ready to explode. I have had a full on migraine for two days and today even though I don't feel as bad - my head is still pounding out and incessant rhythm that makes me want to hide under the blankets in a very dark room and growl at anyone who comes near me - Why is it when you have a headache, every one feels the need to talk to you - loudly... very loudly. Everything is so damn bright. So I am going to shut down and try and ride this thing out.

I must say now it isn't looking good to me finishing my NaNoWriMo but I am still going to give it a good go and try and get most of it completed - I am mainly working on my Warrior Vamps - Sons of Evenmore: The Crimson Grimiore and trying to get it done (luckily my awesome editor: Kimberly Brandt has given me the extension for it).

My month of Dec is looking good I already have people booking in for slots to show off their wares so far we have:
Dec 2: AR Moler
Dec 3: Lisa Worrall
Dec 4: Cameron Lawton
Dec 6: Andrew Grey
Dec 7: Silvia Violet
Dec 8: NJ Nielsen (Me)
Dec 9: Cherie Noel
Dec 10: Jaime Samms
Dec 11: Charlie Cochrane
Dec 12: AKM Miles
Dec 13: K-Lee Klein
Dec 14: Start to Xmas Blog Hop
Dec 15: Lex Valentine
Dec 18: B D Lewis
Dec 19: Z Allora
Dec 20: Embry Carlysle
Dec 25: N.J. Nielsen (Me)

As more people sign on I will update the list and before it starts I will put out a list with what they are posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment