Monday 12 November 2012

Getting There-

Today I am trying to get back into my writing... I have had a couple of days off due to my migraine and now I am once again running behind and quickly running out of time to get everything done. I am trying to at least reach 10 K on my warrior vamps - Sons of Evenmore: The Crimson Grimoire. I have come to a standstill on my NaNoWriMo story - Taking Chances: Lie to Me.

Why is it when you have so much to get done - everything else seems to want to jump into your path and slow you down? I woke up this morning with the greatest urge to change my blog - I am trying hard to wait until at least after November has ended but it is like an itch I just can't seem to scratch.

On that note I will away and get some more done in my writing for today so that I can at least try and catch up so that I make my deadlines.

PS: I heard from a little bird Embry Carlysle is on the tail end of her Warrior Vamps story (I will tell you the name of it after she has been accepted) - I heard it was almost ready to be sent to the beta reader. I am so happy for her and can't wait to see her name attached to a MLR cover let's all keep our crossables crossed for her submission to be accepted.

4 comments:

  1. Even my uncrossables are cross for Embry!!!!
    Hugs for the migraine.... hope its gone
    hugs, z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, babe... it's still a thumping but I can write again today...

      Delete
  2. Seems migraines are making the rounds with everyone this time of year. I finally broke down and got a prescription med for mine. Glad I did, as they have been making a starring appearance the last few months. Hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Codeine is a wondrous thing - I would have wanted to die without it this last week but I am slowly on the mend... I need to get back in and finish my Warrior Vamps before Kimberly kicks my arse -

      Only kidding Kimberly you are totally awesome.

      Though Tawny I can see myself not making the 50 K on my NaNo I will be happy if I get at least half of it done.

      Delete