Tuesday 18 September 2012

Playing Catch-Up & A Kris Jacen Challenge.

I was going through and tidying up my computer files, and came across this picture this is a closer up picture of Doyle Kerwin from The Lines of Marsden. I also purchased this one from the fabulous DW Skinner.

Someone once told me I didn't pick really sexy guys as my inspiration. I was like Hello!!! Not everyone has the same idea of what beautiful is. Weirdly, I really like this guy, and he suits my image of Doyle (messy hair and all).

I am in negotiations with the awesome Lex Valentine to make me some trading cards images... I can then have made up into sets of each line of Marsden - I am concentrating on the first line though & am still looking for my ever elusive Gypsy - I should just take a picture of Emily and use her as she is my Gypsy. Mind you she may kill me for doing it which wouldn't be good at all.

I have been so busy of late in my real life that my writing life has been relegated to the back burner for the moment. I need to get back into the swing of things. What better way then to try my hand at one of Kris Jacen's challenges. (See below for details).

BUNNY:

So here are the boys…they’re both coming to me every time I hear three different country music songs. It’s definitely the tone of the second two songs but there’s the vibe of the first.

Feel Like a Rockstar (Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw)


Time is Love (Josh Turner)


Shinin’ on Me (Jerrod Niemann)


Neither of them are giving me names…One of them is definitely a country music star, can see him moving on stage while singing. The other I believe is a paparazzi (or a reporter) that’s following him (not stalking) because he believes he’s “family. Doesn’t want to out him but wants him for his own.

CHALLENGE:

See if you can write me a scene with MC1 performing and coming off stage and dragging MC2 off to burn off MC1’s performing high.


PS: I will post my part of the challenge tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment