Wednesday 22 August 2012

Playing Catch-Up & A Review


This is a picture of my family way back when my siblings were all young I am still a few years from even being a thought in my parents minds. (well the four on the left are my siblings I have no clue who the one on the right is. so that is Julie = blond, Brenda = curly, Ted = baby and Catherine (Saff) = holding Ted.

They will probably all wanna kill me when they see this, but I would like to point out I found it on Julie's Facebook first so blame her.

Okay, so now we are onto my other news, and what I have been up to for the past week in my absence.  I have spent most of the week spring cleaning my house, and let's just say I can't believe the crap I have kept since the last time I felt the urge to clean the whole house.

I have also been in meetings for our company where my name was yet again the cause of us having to resign paper work but at least now it is all sorted out - I hope.

Last night some mongrel decide to decimate our wheelie bin, so we are now trying to get a new one because not even reliable old duct tape is going to be able to help this one. she is split on all four sides and I am not eve sure the bottom is attached. I hope the fucker that hit it with their car has a huge dent in their bonnet this morning.



I am not saying this review on One last Kiss Goodbye is good or bad, I will let you decide for yourselves.


Review by:  The Romance Reviews


On that note I will away as I have got to finish going through 5 days of emails that I have let slide. Oh what fun - NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment