Tuesday 28 August 2012

Lie To Me...

Today I have decided to work on something completely different to what I am supposed to be doing. so after cleaning out my drop box I went through and randomly picked a book to work on -  (pull a name out of a plastic container method).  Lie to Me is the story that I pulled out. So even though I have 30 K of the 45 K story written I am going through and making sure there are no really bad head hopping incidents, (believe me, there are a ton so I am dreading going through the rest of the story. This is one of those crazy-arse stories where I have like three story lines going on. So I have decided to separate them and turn it into three 45 K Novella's.

On A Moon-Runner Christmas I have worked my way through most of the stuff and am waiting for my first lot of Edits I think my editor is Mark Hopkins again, it will be good to argue with him again. Mind you since One Last Kiss Goodbye we have become old friends. I wonder if his favourite things to tell me are REDUNDANT-DELETE-SHOW DON'T TELL. I suppose I will find out soon enough.

Em is getting the last of her chest tattoo (the diamond rose) done today so it should be all good by the time we get to GRL in October. I really must finish writing  the damn book seeing as she has the title now tattooed across her chest. Well, at least it will be good pre- promoing for me, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment