Monday 27 August 2012

AKM Miles & What's The Hap?

The goss for today is not much is going on in my life at the moment... (writing wise - personally wise my life is as crazy as a jumping castle).

I finally emailed someone and asked about the thing I was stuffing up in the Silver system... man it was so easy and I couldn't believe it was as simple as me misreading an email (actually we all know it could be that simple - I am blaming it on total lack of sleep).


Have I told you all how much I love AKM Miles Scarcity Sanctuary books? Well I love them, and I recently finished reading the latest one Trick's Dante, (I had to go back and start from book 1- which was okay by me as we all know how much I love Soldier & Dillon...) If you haven't read this series yet then you better get to it as it is bloody brilliant, and I'm in this one. I am Ms. Norma Nash... When I didn't think AKM could do any better than the last one, I found myself surprised again. So get yourself a copy and enjoy.

Available At:

No comments:

Post a Comment