Thursday 26 July 2012

Too Many Horror Stories.

Today I read yet another horror story of someone getting sued for using pictures not their own on their blogs I have spent a better part of my day going through my blog and removing any and all pictures. The only ones remaining are book covers (where I have permission from the author to use them), My own covers, record/CD covers. It is better to be safe than sorry...

On other news my beta reader loves  A Moon-Runner Christmas so that is a good thing I suppose.

Tomorrow I think I will be able to get back to work without having to worry about whether or not I am breaking the law (I probably am as I still have you tube videos on my blog).

On that note I will away as I have to take the pictures off my Kate blog - Oh what fun - NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment