Thursday 28 June 2012

What's Happening?

Today I thought I would give you a heads up on what is happening: By December 1st - I need to have written 585,000 words to get all 14 Wips completed. I have actually written 182,356 of those words leaving 402,644 to still be written. 50K of those words can't be started until November as it is my NaNoWriMo project (Watson Falls: Walking On A Fine Line.) after doing my sums I have to write at least 2,400 - 2,615 words per day to complete it.

So I have decided that each day I will choose a different book and write my quota for each day - if I write more than sweet I am ahead... Feel free to keep me on track... I didn't include my blog stories because  I will do those regardless...

Yes I will be a busy bee for the next few months and I have to get ahead on some of it so I don't fall behind when I am at GRL in October. Now we just see how fast I can actually write. WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment