Wednesday 6 June 2012

Update!

Today I am spending the day doing my Galley Proof  on Lacaster's Way #1: When Souls Collide. All I can say is I suck at using contractions... reading back through this I now see what My editor the wonderful Kimberly Brandt has been saying to me.

I can tell you this Kimberly I'm gonna try to remember right from the beginning for the next book I send you so that I won't have this now... Funny how at the very end I now see what you were saying all along.

I am hoping to get this done by tonight and sent back as I have a coupe of other books that I need to polish up before submitting. Writing seems to be a never ending roller-coaster ride of highs and lows. In some of my WIPS I'm not sure if I see the light at the end of the tunnel or a train wreck waiting to happen. I will let you know when I work it out.

I have already started Chase's story, so keep your eyes peeled for Lancaster's Way #2: A Different Way Of Seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment