Saturday 9 June 2012

Other Things!

OTHER THINGS:

This is my writing schedule from now until December... Fingers crossed I get it all done. They are in no particular order. The YA series name may change at some stage.


1-    The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows (Re working)
2-    Winblown Kisses: My Knight In Tarnished Armour (Re Working)
3-    Toowoomba Boys: Dancing with Demons
4-    Lancaster’s Way: A Different Way Of Seeing
5-    The Diamond Rose: The Diamond Rose
6-    Beautiful According To Me: Welcome To My World (YA)
7-    Beautiful According To Me: This Is How I See You (YA)
8-    On The 12th Day (Xmas)
9-    Hidden Gifts (Xmas)
10- Boys From The Bush (Australia Day)
11- Walking On A Fine Line (NaNoWriMo)
12- Pack Matters: Chasing Dreams Of You.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the dark goth/emo look too! Congrats on your new release!! I can't wait to read it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome: someone else to share my fascination/attraction.

      Delete