Friday 11 May 2012

Guys Like Romance Too.

Okay just letting you all know on June 11 I am scheduled for a guest blog on Guys Like Romance Too I am talking up the reasons behind Novel - The Lines of Marsden: Rules Are Meant To Be Broken.

Why?

Because June is Vampire month and RAMTBB fits that bill exactly.

So please show your support to me and a heap of other wonderful authors who will be flashing their wares over with Carson.

I will tell you about how and why I started this series and what actually inspired the MM genre and Michael, Christian & Doyle. I may even tell you a little behind the dynamics of the line itself.

I was honoured to be a part of this wonderful month because I love a good Vampire story. I hope you all love my boys as much as I loved writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment