Saturday 12 May 2012

Gay Romance - Twinks.

Today I am guest Blogging over at  Erica Pike's Blog I am talking about TWINKS (Okay shees - I admit it I may be rambling about twinks). You all know what I am like when it comes to this sort of stuff.

I may even mention The Lines of Marsden: Rules Are Meant To Be Broken. and how some people might perceive Michael Marsden to be.

ON OTHER NEWS:

I am still working through my profiles. I am at the stage of thinking  - Why the hell do I have so many characters in my stories? Also running through my head is - Why the hell do I have so many WIPS? I seriously think I might have to hire someone to help me sort this shit out. Emily doesn't just say no she says "Oh - Hell No!!!" So I'm guessing she doesn't want to help me. Where are the days when I can bribe my own child - stopped when she started earning more money that me... LOL. I'm still trying to talk her into cleaning up my book cases.

2 comments:

  1. Going to check out the post after I'm done here...Good luck with getting the profiles done...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - drove me insane so I have decided to r=try and do 2 a day so I don't get bored with it all.

      Delete