Thursday 29 March 2012

Will You Catch Me When I Fall?

I woke up today feeling inspired and never wrote a damn thing mind you it is only 11 am for me so I still have plenty of time.

I have been thinking a lot lately about falling. and I don't mean the everyday tripping that is just a given for me. My whole body is a map of bruises some days - sad but true story - I have an inner ear balance thing  happening.

What I am talking about is the feeling of having your whole world ripped apart who will be the ones standing there to pick you up and dust you off. Will it be who you expect or someone that shocks the shit out of you... This is what is running through my head of late. I know there is a story in there somewhere... I am just trying to figure it all out in my head before I fill you all in.

I think I would need to come up with a title or an inspirational picture before I even attempt writing it. But I just wanted to share that with you. If any of you have ideas or an inspirational picture, or even a title please feel free to share them with me.

PS... I have been think about On the Flipside of Reverse - Or more to the point my character Tucker - the drunken witch.

Kylfa is not going to have a clue when Tucker walks into his life and turns his  world upside down.

Could you imagine the havoc Tucker could cause in our Viking village - Brislaine is in for a shock when  Tucker winds up in it midst.

4 comments:

  1. You fall I'll pick you up babe, or in my case I'll be on the ground too as I'm a bit of a klutz myself.....either way you an me.....always ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would be there - that is a given as I am for you... that is what true friends are for. (True friends are like diamonds - precious and rare... False friends are lie Autumn leaves found everywhere).

      Delete
  2. I have that same problem. I always had a small case of vertigo then in '96 I was rear ended and it threw me completely off. I suffer with it a lot. Hugs and hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete