Saturday 31 December 2011

So Here We Are!!!

The End Of Another Year
& Things To Be Proud Of!!!

So many awesome thing and people have come into my life this year that I feel like the big guy upstairs is looking down and smiling upon my life. I have founds some great friends (you all know who you are). I finally got published, which I admit I am still snoopy dancing over. I feel okay now when asked what I do for a living and I say I am an author.

I have found some great music this year mainly due to Emily forcing it on me - LOL, but shh we just won't tell her that as she will never let me live it down. Though, my faves are still my faves and I still love them all the best.

Family - what can I say we lost some, we gained some and everyone is happy and healthy and fingers crossed they stay that way (Not counting the hubs tearing the muscle off his forearm - dumbarse - it's all I'm saying.)

Tomorrow I will give you all my intended goals for 2012. I have a few so I need you all to kick me in the arse when I start to fall behind.

On that note I will end with some wise words from Eminem

"I don't care if you're black, white, straight,
bisexual, gay, lesbian,
short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor.
If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you.
Simple as that."

No comments:

Post a Comment