Wednesday 7 December 2011

Erica Pike at No Boundaries Press

  I Just want to introduce those of you who do not know to one of my very good friends, Erica Pike. She has two brilliant books in the works. Today I am posting one of them for you all to have a look-see I will post on - A Life Without You, at a later date once I get Erica to answer some questions for us all... so be prepared Erica - questions are heading your way.

  This is a wonderful book that I know everyone will enjoy. I know you will all want this book into your to buy list. Okay, I hear you all saying get on with it!!! So here it is Hot Hands. Due for release : January 8th 2012

Blurb:

For weeks, college student Casper has been the victim of sail-by goosing and groping. The problem is that Casper would very much like to get more than groped by those wonderful, big, hot hands. With a journal full of clues, he sets out to discover who his mystery groper is. However, he may be in serious trouble once he discovers the ominous identity, and it’s not because of the light bondage the groper seems to prefer.

Hot Hands is the first of five in a series of short stories called ‘College Fun and Gays’. Each story is independent of the others and each covers a deep issue. Hot Hands focuses on the effects of high school bullying for being gay.




Available at: No Boundaries Press




BY THE WAY.
Note from Erica -

 I'm taking part in the Stuff Your Stockings Christmas Blog Hop http://thebloghopspot.com/event-page/, and Hot Hands, along with A Life Without You, and a gift certificate will be what I'll be offering

Erica

2 comments:

  1. Questions? Oh dear...

    I can't help glaring at the terrible wording of the last line -.- That's what I get from writing a message while reading manga.

    Thanks so much for the blog post, Norma. Such a lovely surprise! You're so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E, whatever comes out of your mind is bound to be brilliant whether it is Manga induced or not. LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete