Monday 26 September 2011

I'm Tired!!!



I am seriously tired... everything that could break in my house has preceded to do so since my husband left. It started out with the laptop and has slowly progressed to more expensive items in the house... and he is still away for another four weeks... what else can go wrong?

  I still have three chapters to convert in TLOM- RAMTBB and it is driving me insane.... how did my editor not want to reach through the computer and strangle me???  POV's jumping all over the place... hopefully this time around it will read a lot smoother.



  I had rellie's over on the weekend Jake & Jared my two nephews so I had to make them chicken spaghetti... with enough leftovers for them to take home. I think they only come to visit for the chicken spaghetti...LMAO.

  Next week Emily goes for her last injection at the allergist... three years of needles but so worth it... not having to listen to her non stop sneezing is a blessing.

  I still need to finish my Christmas short: Angels on Top, and I still have no clue what I am going to do with it once it is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment