Thursday 7 July 2011

Short & Sweet

Okay, today I am only on here for a short time, as I am trying to get my Taxes sorted... Man I hate this time of year...

Other news: My daughter Emily has decided that while I am away she is going to do my blog for me, just in case I can't... (July 21- August 7). So please, if you get inundated with pictures of Matt Tuck, (lead singer of Bullet for my Valentine), blame her, and not me.  I am going to have a lot of stuff already prepared for her, but that doesn't mean she will stick to my game plan... Did I mention that she is stubborn??? If I ever get published; my character Gypsy Marsden, in The Lines of Marsden, is based on her... that is all I'm saying.

So for the next 14 days I will be doing up extra instalments of When The Walls Come Tumbling Down. I know that is something that she will stick to and my Weekly Reads.  But the rest is totally up in there air... she is kinda emo so you could end up with anything... I love her to death, but sheesh sometimes... LMAO.






No comments:

Post a Comment