Monday 11 July 2011

Random Thoughts


Today I have been working on Windblown Kisses; Book 1: My Knight In Tarnished Armour.  I have just received it back from my new friend Erica who has done a wonderful job in helping me sort some of it out... like making sure I remembered to add descriptions.  I have a tendency to forget the important stuff like that.
I have also been making last minute preparations before I leave on my big adventure.  Only 10 days to go but who is counting...

I am waiting to download the next instalment in:

 Gabrielle Evans series: Fatefully Yours # 5: Shades of Black.

Amber Kell's series: Supernatural Mates # 3: A Prideless Man. 

Bailey Bradfords series: Southern Spirits # 6: What Remains. 

Jan Irving's Uncommon Cowboy series # 3: Straight Cowboy.  

That will give me a bit to read over the next day or so.  I feel as though I have so much to do and not enough time to do it in... and then to top it off I was trying to tidy up the office before I go and found another partial manuscript called... actually it doesn't even have a title but it is about two young men Eli Bailey, who is anorexic and Neo Stevenson, who is a cutter... This story is about two young men who were once at the start of a beautiful relationship, and through the words of Aaron Bailey (Eli's Twin), this story shows how hurtful words turned both their world to pain... We follow how they get their lives back on track, and into each others arms, and hearts, where they have always belonged.


No comments:

Post a Comment