Sunday 17 July 2011

Music & Other Random Thoughts


This song: Inside of You; by Hooberstank is just fricken awesome... though I change it slightly in my head so that it fits with my m/m themed books: it has special meaning to me when I am working on Declan & Asher's story: Windblown Kisses- His Damsel In Disgrace...

On other news: I have finished book 2 in The Lines of Marsden: Living in Shadows, and have just sent it off to my proofers...

I have been asking people to think of a series title for the Viking/time travel series from my MM Romance HJD short:  Shadows on the Heart; which I have decided to expand and turn into a series.  The only name so far is by JenMcJ and her suggestion is a good one: Time Kings.  I have decided to stay with the theme of someone coming back in time or visa versa to be mated.  So if anyone out there has a suggestion please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment