Tuesday 5 July 2011

Monday Madness!!!

Well, I thought I would fill you a bit on what is happening in my life... I am still waiting to hear back from the Publishing firm that I sent Rules are Meant to be Broken to... but I still have at least have another 4 days before the 30 days are up, but I was warned that the usual time is between 30 & 40 days... so in that case I have a fortnight before I hear back... so everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

I am off to America on July 21st. for two 2&1/2 weeks, so I thought I would do double ups of my blog story between now and then so that you don't miss out while I am away. because I honestly do not know if I will get time to blog while I am over there. But if I can, then you will be lucky and just get extras.

Other than that I have been just relaxing and getting myself ready to dive into a project.  Which one, I am not so sure about, so if you have any suggestions then I would tell me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment