Monday 13 June 2011

Works In Progress


Well I have decided to work on Windblown Kisses as my next project... Okay I will be doing it in tandem with my work on The Lines of Marsden. (but I don't want to do too much to TLOM until I hear back from the Publishing firm that I sent it too).

My Knight In Tarnished Armour... which is the first book out of Windblown Kisses... Has now been sent out to the Beta reader to make sure that it flows and makes sense and of course catches the eye.

I was going for more of a romance feel than an erotic story... I was hoping to write something like Andrew Grey's Love Means... series.  I will have to now wait until I get it back with added notes...

Books in Windblown Kisses will be:

1- My Knight In Tarnished Armour... Ray & Viv.

2- His Damsel In Disgrace... Declan & Asher.

3- Take Me As I Am... Jamie & Theodore (Bear)

They will follow through three generations of the Connelly family... They will follow a span of about a decade in their lives... At this moment I have no plans to add more, but you never can tell what will happen further down the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment