Tuesday 31 May 2011

What's the Goss'?

Well the Goss today is that it has been very quiet... I have spent the day reworking parts of my short story for Hot July Days: Shadows on the Heart. 

I was asked recently what the plot line was for WTWCTD but I am sad to say I am not a plotter. I never know what is going to happen until I am sitting in front of the computer and the words come tumbling out of my head and onto the screen.  so most weeks I am just as surprised as you as to what is going to happen and quite often give myself the WHOA! factor.

If any one has suggestions as to what they would like to happen feel free to leave a comment and I will try to work them into the story...  I have been asked are they human, shifters, or some other paranormal creature and I don't know yet. Is there anything you would like to read about?  Where do you think they should live?  What do you think they should be? What is the name of their town, country, world?

I look forward to seeing any and all responses...

No comments:

Post a Comment